Growing a Scalable Affluent Segment Business
There are over 30 million households in the United States in the Affluent segment ($100,000 to $1,000,000 in investable assets), many of which have significant financial needs yet often lack access to the thoughtful advice and guidance they want and need. The Affluent segment of the market represents a significant opportunity that non-traditional wealth managers are growing at an increasing rate.
Capitalizing on the Opportunity
While the opportunity is significant, capitalizing on it requires a thoughtful strategy that addresses key questions, including:
- How do we deploy a scalable, guidance-centric strategy?
- How do we deliver a differentiated Client Experience?
- How do we equip Associates with the skills required to execute our strategy?
- How do we ensure our service model addresses the needs of this segment while still being profitable?
How We Help
Having worked extensively with the top organizations in the US, we understand the unique issues and challenges associated with deploying an effective strategy targeting the Mass Affluent segment. From Strategy Consulting to Program Implementation, Greene Consulting provides robust platform of tools and resources to equip professionals with the expertise, approach and practice management strategies they need to build a scalable and profitable Affluent Segment business.
- Strategy Consulting
- Building Wealth Management Expertise
- EngageFI for Mass Affluent: A Digital Sales Enablement Tool
- Driving Growth: The Advisor 2.0 Program
- Coaching for Results: The Leader 2.0 Program