Greene Consulting recognizes that confidentiality and privacy are critical. This policy outlines the types of participant information utilized when enrolled in our programs and services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information.
Participant information and other data we collect
- Greene Consulting collects participant information when registering for programs and services which may be used to provide a better participant experience.
- Greene Consulting uses browser cookies and other technologies to enhance the online experience and to improve the quality of our solutions.
- Greene Consulting’s servers record information when a participant visits our website or utilizes our services. The information may include the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of request.
- Greene Consulting may use participant information provided by your organization to fulfill the requested services, including services that display customized content and fulfillment of our support for participants in programs being delivered to your institution.
- Greene Consulting will not sell, rent, or otherwise provide or distribute in any way any client information to any third party organization unless ordered by a court of law.
- Greene Consulting will hold and protect all participant information strictly confidential while maintaining strict adherence to complying with the CAN-SPAM Federal Law. All participant correspondence will be distributed only to persons with whom we have a verified business relationship.
- Greene Consulting processes participant information on our servers in the United States of America.
- Participants have the ability to opt-out of any correspondence delivered through standard opt-out procedures.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your participant information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate as well as delete it, when reasonably possible.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have additional questions, please contact us any time.