The Wealth Management industry has changed dramatically in the past 10 years. Clients are more sophisticated and platforms/products have become increasingly commoditized, making it challenging to differentiate from your competition. The Advisor 2.0 process has been specifically structured to equip Advisors with specific processes and skills that will drive growth in the modern era of Wealth Management.
A UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE
The Advisor 2.0 Framework is the result of a two-year collaboration with a consortium of over 40 Wealth Management Executives from across the US. The result is a unique approach to developing Wealth Advisors, capitalizing on insights from Thought Leaders across the industry.
THE ADVISOR 2.0 FRAMEWORK
Advisor 2.0 address the four quadrants required to differentiate and grow.
Click the marker in each quadrant to learn more.
IQ: PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE
While deep professional knowledge is no longer a primary differentiator with prospects and clients, advisors today (no matter your role (FA, WA, PM, TA, etc,) must be equipped with at least a minimum level of knowledge across all the key issues wealth management clients must address. Being so equipped will better ensure maximum impact and efficiency in your prospect and client engagements; failing to do so will result in a loss of productivity potential both personally and organizationally.
- How do you ensure you have the requisite knowledge needed to effectively engage prospects/clients in a meaningful conversation about all the key wealth management issues?
DQ: THE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
Overwhelmingly, clients today are seeking a digital experience to augment the human experience the industry has traditionally delivered. A critical aspect of this is having the ability to effectively deliver a collaborative goals-based planning experience. Yet, most advisors and organizations have been challenged with HOW to leverage their planning platform and scale it to deliver a compelling goals-based planning experience throughout their book of clients in a way that escalates client engagement and drives revenue growth.
- How are you leveraging digital tools to deliver a 24/7 Hybrid (Human + Digital) Client Experience?
- How are you leveraging your financial planning tool to deliver a goals-based experience in a scalable (80%+ of your clients) manner?
- How do you utilize your financial planning platform functionality to engage clients in a one-meeting collaborative goals-based planning experience?
- How do you make the case for client Data Aggregation on your platform?
- How do you make the case for Consolidating Assets with you?
EQ: ENGAGEMENT SKILLS
While “engagement skills” have always been important, in today’s world EQ (Emotional Quotient) is critical. But it’s important to note that by EQ we mean more than establishing rapport and building relationships. EQ in today’s world calls for a more intentional and skillful approach to truly connect with a client, understand the meaning behind the wealth they have accumulated and engage in discussions about the full breadth of priorities for each unique client. The ability to do this delivers a compelling experience and immediate value that clients will find of great value.
- How do you articulate why someone should do business with you in a compelling, authentic way?
- How do you engage your clients to help them define their Financial Priorities?
- How do you engage clients to help them clearly recognize the gaps in their current approach to managing their wealth?
PQ: PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
While not necessarily a skill, this is typically the productivity lever we see too often overlooked. To achieve your productivity potential you simply need a handful of very clear and intentional disciplines that will improve efficiency and effectiveness in managing and growing your practice.
- How have you quantified your plan to track your progress and achieve your production goals?
- What is your strategy/discipline for sourcing new prospects?
- How have you defined your Sales Process in a way that “compresses the time-to-value” with new prospects and ensures maximum efficiency and productivity?
- How will you structure your approach to Pre-Call Planning to maximize the impact you make and the value you provide in each and every prospect and client engagement?
The Advisor 2.0 Program is deployed in the following ways, enabling you deliver a Professional Development Process targeting your specific needs.