Taking Your Practice to the Next Level
The advisor2.0©Advanced Program provides a proven, immersive, and collaborative forum for successful advisors to join and learn the practices, skills, and strategies that the most successful advisors in the industry have used to achieve success.
Leveraging the experience and expertise of Greene Consulting and drawing on Best Practices from top industry advisors, participating advisors will leave the Program with mastery of the four key advisor2.0© competencies and the ability to confidently answer and deliver on questions such as:
- How do I develop a quantifiable plan and pipeline benchmarks that will lead to the accomplishment of my production goals?
- How do I deliver a relationship management experience that leads to expansion of existing relationships, strengthened client loyalty, and client referrals?
- How do I develop the skills necessary to engage prospects and clients in all the disciplines of wealth management, and do so in a way that differentiates me from other advisors?
Program content applies to all client-facing advisors, including Wealth Advisors, Portfolio Managers, Trust Advisors, New Business Officers, and Planners.
IQ: PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE
While deep professional knowledge is no longer a primary differentiator with prospects and clients, advisors today (no matter your role (FA, WA, PM, TA, etc,) must be equipped with at least a minimum level of knowledge across all the key issues wealth management clients must address. Being so equipped will better ensure maximum impact and efficiency in your prospect and client engagements; failing to do so will result in a loss of productivity potential both personally and organizationally.
- How do you ensure you have the requisite knowledge needed to effectively engage prospects/clients in a meaningful conversation about all the key wealth management issues?
DQ: THE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
Overwhelmingly, clients today are seeking a digital experience to augment the human experience the industry has traditionally delivered. A critical aspect of this is having the ability to effectively deliver a collaborative goals-based planning experience. Yet, most advisors and organizations have been challenged with HOW to leverage their planning platform and scale it to deliver a compelling goals-based planning experience throughout their book of clients in a way that escalates client engagement and drives revenue growth.
- How are you leveraging digital tools to deliver a 24/7 Hybrid (Human + Digital) Client Experience?
- How are you leveraging your financial planning tool to deliver a goals-based experience in a scalable (80%+ of your clients) manner?
- How do you utilize your financial planning platform functionality to engage clients in a one-meeting collaborative goals-based planning experience?
- How do you make the case for client Data Aggregation on your platform?
- How do you make the case for Consolidating Assets with you?
EQ: ENGAGEMENT SKILLS
While “engagement skills” have always been important, in today’s world EQ (Emotional Quotient) is critical. But it’s important to note that by EQ we mean more than establishing rapport and building relationships. EQ in today’s world calls for a more intentional and skillful approach to truly connect with a client, understand the meaning behind the wealth they have accumulated and engage in discussions about the full breadth of priorities for each unique client. The ability to do this delivers a compelling experience and immediate value that clients will find of great value.
- How do you articulate why someone should do business with you in a compelling, authentic way?
- How do you engage your clients to help them define their Financial Priorities?
- How do you engage clients to help them clearly recognize the gaps in their current approach to managing their wealth?
PQ: PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
While not necessarily a skill, this is typically the productivity lever we see too often overlooked. To achieve your productivity potential you simply need a handful of very clear and intentional disciplines that will improve efficiency and effectiveness in managing and growing your practice.
- How have you quantified your plan to track your progress and achieve your production goals?
- What is your strategy/discipline for sourcing new prospects?
- How have you defined your Sales Process in a way that “compresses the time-to-value” with new prospects and ensures maximum efficiency and productivity?
- How will you structure your approach to Pre-Call Planning to maximize the impact you make and the value you provide in each and every prospect and client engagement?
Click the marker in each quadrant to learn more.
This program is more than “training” to a specific model or approach to being an effective wealth management advisor. Instead, it is structured to provide an experiential approach that supports each individual advisor in the development of the skills and practices that are most vital to their success. Rather than developing advisors according to a proprietary model designed without reference to the unique situation and practice they are building (or the firm for which they are working), our approach uses a three-step learning experience where advisors develop their answers to key questions on each topic and document how they will address these key questions in their unique practices.
Every topic in the program includes four key elements:
DOWNLOAD INFORMATION SHEET
The advisor2.0© Advanced Forum is a 10-month program that provides you with actionable ideas, resources, and best practices around practice management, engaging prospects, shortening the sales cycle, and increasing share of wallet that have been used to build the practices of the top advisors in the industry. Delivered through a series of monthly calls and supported by an extensive range of content and resources, this program provides an environment to help you focus on the ways you can take your practice to the next level.
Download the Information Sheet to get a more in-depth description of the program.
“Thank you SO MUCH for the positive impact you’ve had on my career and my life. I am SO blessed to be a part of this Forum.”
“The growth I have seen in my business is directly attributable to the time I spent with you .... I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for having helped me change my life and accelerate my career.”
“I cannot overstate how much this has helped me.”
“This has been a game-changer for our entire team. It’s so great to see all teammates on the same page around what we do with our clients and prospects and HOW we do it.”